Your dream kitchen professionally-installed
Kitchen Fitters can design and install the kitchen that you’ve always promised yourself – a kitchen that perfectly blends form and function to meet your needs in a style all of your own. From a fitting-only service through to full design and build with every worktop, cupboard, drawer and appliance specially selected by you and fitted by us in a range of traditional and modern styles.
The easy path to your perfect kitchen
Our kitchen installations are made up of professional, qualified tradespeople with years of experience in their respective discipline, whether they be joiners, plumbers, electricians or gas fitters; this ensures that you get the best possible end result. Our aim is to provide with you a professional service from start-to-finish from our initial quotation all the way through to your finished kitchen.
How to get your brand new kitchen
- Call us today to discuss your requirements and we will arrange a convenient day & time for us to come to you in order to discuss your specific needs.
- One of our team will then visit you for these discussions, survey the existing kitchen/available space and work with you on a design to enable us to prepare a no-obligation quotation for your kitchen.
- We will then submit a written quotation to you and should you have any questions you can call & ask our surveyor any questions that you may have. Our quotation will contain an outline timescale for the works as quoted for and a guideline as to our start date availability.
- Upon acceptance of our quote, we will agree a mutually-suitable start date when our installation team will commence work. During the kitchen installation, the work area will be cleaned at the end of each day, and all upon completion, any old kitchen units and appliances will be disposed of.
- After the installation has been completed, we will walk round the installation with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied, after which we will issue you with our 1-year guarantee on all workmanship (excludes appliances).
Kitchen Fitting in Cornwall
Here at Sentors Installations we have seen many a kitchen installed by unprofessional, untrained so-called “installers” which result in a sub-standard finish using techniques which can range from a bodge to the downright dangerous. This is why we operate to the highest standards to provide you with a high-quality kitchen fit, expertly and safely-installed and to provide you with long term peace of mind. We put the customer first and pride ourselves on both the quality of our workmanship and our friendly, we provide a service to resolve any issues or questions promptly and efficiently (unlike some of our big name, high street competitors or some fly-by-night installers).
Our traditional joinery-skilled craftsman ensure that, as a company, we can offer a one-stop-shop to meet all of your requirements for your perfect kitchen to ensure that your kitchen is finished to perfection and we can project manage the whole thing from start-to-finish without the need for you to find and employ separate tradespeople before or after your kitchen installation. Just sit back, relax and let Sentors do it all for you…
NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL
FOR A RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT SERVICE CONTACT US
FOR A FREE QUOTE AND ADVICE
Here at Sentors we offer a full or part installation service where maybe you have bought your kitchen else where and require the installation only or you maybe struglling to find a tiler or plumber. If you require one of our services below simply click on get a quote on the service you require and we will provide you with a fast proffesional reliable quote.